| The importance of research activity was identified by the Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University) Homoeopathic Medical College since its establishment. Since then BV (DU) HMC has given priority to improve research related activities within the campus. And Research in topics like Role of Homoeopathy in Cancer, Obesity, Fractures, Acid-peptic disease, Dysfunctional uterine bleeding, etc have been accomplished till date. |
Institute utilizes about 1.5 % of the annual budget for Research activities
- Institute has its Research Committee.
- Institute has constituted Institutional Ethic Committee.
- Our Institute promotes faculty members to attend various research seminars & workshops to develop research acumen. More than 25 Faculty members have attended workshops as follows
Workshop on ‘Sharing experiences and Research Update’ organized by Regional centre of CCRH at CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai.
A Workshop on ‘World Homoeopathy Summit’ organized by Global Homoeopathy Foundation at Birla Matoshri Sabhagruha, Mumbai. The speakers were renowned Homoeopaths, Medical Scientists, Engineers, Molecular Biologists, Immunologists, Zoologists, Agro-scientists, Physicists from India, Brazil, Italy, USA, Austria and Netherlands.
- University provides grants (seed money) of Rs 50,000/- for individual research project.
- Institute timely invites research proposals from the faculty as per the invites from University and from AYUSH. Provision of online database through INFLIBNET.
- Central library has 14 National & 08 International Research Journals [Total – 22].
- University has a specialized research centers on campus to address the special challenges of Research projects.
BV (DU) Interactive Research School for Health affairs (IRSHA), Pune.
BV (DU) Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Information Technology & Biotechnology (RGITBT), Pune.
BV (DU) Research & Development centre in Pharmaceutical Sciences & Applied Chemistry, Pune.
Institute has Collaborations with premiere research centers to perform research activities.
| S.No. ||Name of the Partner ||Objective of MoU & Collaboration ||Date of Signing MoU & Present status |
| 1 ||BV (DU) Interactive Research School for Health Affairs, Pune. ||In-vitro Research activities to be taken and to have Research Paper publication in peer reviewed Journals with Impact factor. ||17/12/10.Active |
| 2 ||BV (DU) Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Information Technology & Biotechnology, Pune. ||In-vitro Research activities to be taken and to have Research Paper publication in peer reviewed Journals with Impact factor ||29/03/11 Active |
| 3 ||Sanjeevan Homoeopathy Healthcare & Research, Shivajinagar, Ghole Rd, Pune. ||In-vivo Research activities to be taken and to have Research Paper publication in peer reviewed Journals with Impact factor ||15/02/13Active |