Vision Mission Goal
- “To be a world class University for Social Transformation through Dynamic Education”
- “To provide borderless access to higher education in Homoeopathy.
- “To offer varied professional courses to meet the changing and diverse needs of society in a global context.
- “To provide quality higher education for liberation of mind and Empowerment of hands.
- “To promote quality research in diverse areas of development and engage in application of knowledge for community development.
- “To develop national and international network with industry, service sector and other academic and research institutes to meet various expectations of stake holders.
- “To promote extensive use of ICT for enrichment of teaching, learning and effective governance.
- “To create responsible Homoeopathic Practitioners socially aware of their duties with the vision to contribute to the science in the future and to serve the society.